Friday, July 31, 2009


The light posts have been installed on the new pier. Rob worked all day Thursday, mostly by himself, to put the posts up. They are 30 feet apart and every other one will have a fishing light on it. The other posts will have walk lights lighting the pier walkway.
Two of us went out in my boat today. We caught several small reds, but only one keeper. When we got back someone had absconded with my perch trap. They are about $50and with so many kids here, I'm not surprised. It's too bad our security camera system does not work well enough to see something like that.
Chris and Karra are scheduled to arrive here this weekend.
The weekend crowds have been some of the most numerous that I have ever seen. Either that or people are just bringing more cars and boats, but parking has been pretty packed. I think Justin has been doing more advertising than ever before and this has brought in a lot of renters. There should be some happy owners who rent.
My electrical bill was over $300 this month. I called my provider, YEP, and they said that my 12 month plan cost me $47 more this month than if I were on a month to month. Natural gas prices are way down and this has lowered rates. It would cost me $100 to break my contract. That may not be too bad an idea. I could probably recover the $100 in two months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home