Sunday, May 30, 2010

This was our marina at mid afternoon with some boats still out. The busy Memorial Day crowd had boats and people everywhere.
The pier fishing was fair. Thursday and Friday nights the water was perfectly clear and trout were everywhere. Most were a bit too small. I did catch a 17 inch trout without trying too hard as I don't fish much when there are people at every light. An electrician came out Friday and terminated the wiring that was damaged at the end of the Phase I pier. The breaker had kicked out and simply turning it back on got the lights that were still up back working.
I went out in my boat this morning. There were boats all along Saint Jose Island. We tried perch and DOA and the only fish we caught were under several areas of feeding gulls. We had no keepers at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home