Sunday, April 03, 2011

This is the time of year for termites to swarm and they are on the move. This group under the fascia in the 100 building is just one of the places they can be seen. I have called Bedingfield Pest Control to come out and take care of them for now.
The Aransas County Appraisal District has issued the new property appraisals for this year. It looks as if Kontiki values have not been changed.
By my count 19 condos were owner occupied this weekend. Most were anxious to get back into their condos when winter Texans left.
Fishing has been hit and miss. Personally, I have not caught a keeper anything so far this year. I don't try all that hard, but I would think that every now and then I would get lucky. I didn't see any keepers caught off the pier this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home