Friday, August 19, 2011


Larry Rabe worked on replacing the back wall of the maintenance building this week. He was surprised to see the evidence of the fire that almost destroyed the whole building in 1985.
I came to San Antonio this week while I have my place rented out. I couldn't help but check smartmetertexas to see how the guests were managing the power consumption. When I am there, I average about 73kwh per day. This week I see the usage at 150kwh. I don't know how that much electricity can be used in one day.
On Monday, J.R. called me and mentioned that he passed me in Beeville on Sunday as he was heading to Rockport. I didn't see him, but I think my car is so unique that it is just too easy to spot. I don't think I would recognize J.R.'s truck if I passed him on the entrance road.
Our new lift station pump has finally arrived and is scheduled for installation on Monday morning. It sure will be good to be running on two pumps again.
Betty Brackle(103) will come in for the last two weeks of September. It must have been at least three years since she has been able to come down. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home