Friday, April 19, 2013

This was the view this morning looking out the window of 302. These barn swallows are ready to begin spring nest building, but winter just won't give it up. The insects they feed on don't fly in this weather and the birds just try to keep warm and conserve energy until the weather warms. A record low temperature is expected for tomorrow morning.
The materials for the new cabana are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
This week I had some good eating going on. On Monday David(205) invited me to Moon Dog for a grouper dinner. It doesn't get much better than that. Wednesday, I tried the new Christi's that moved into the old Back Forty building. I tried the Mahi Mahi and that was really good too.  Thursday, Dave and Hanne(307) invited me to the Chart Room at Key Allegro. There I had the shrimp scampi. They did a great job. Today I visited Alice Faye's to have their chicken fried ribeye. It's there house specialty and they do know how to do a good job with it. At least when the fishing is poor here, the eatin' is always good. Thank you David, Dave, and Hanne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home