Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On Friday afternoon I noticed an owner had placed this chair and a serving cart in the dumpster. I thought about it a while and decided that by Monday this dumpster would be overflowing with these items taking up much needed room. After rearranging some bagged garbage, I was able to get them out and placed them next to the dumpster. By the time I came out to take this picture, the serving cart had already found a new home. By the next morning, the chair had also been claimed. The bottom picture shows the dumpster on Monday morning. I can imagine what the scene would have been had the chair and serving cart been left inside. We have the total weekend volume for the dumpsters pretty well worked out, but anything extra will cause a messy overload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home