Monday, March 09, 2015

This is the latest information I have received from Time Warner as of last Friday. While it is true the converter box rental is $12 per month, the programming upgrade runs an additional $8 per month.



Hello Mr. Biggers,

Thank you for your correspondence. 
The update that I received today is that there is a backlog of jobs (properties) for addresses also have to be upgraded with the same or similar products and services. I pushed as hard as I could but we have to stand in line, for a lack of better words.  
Please know however that anyone that wants to enjoy a box can pick one up and the worst case is that they will pay for the time between now and when the codes are changed. The box rate is approximately $11.00 - $12 per month plus taxes. 
I waited until the last minute to see if I could get a different answer from others but to no avail.

To all, have a great weekend,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home