Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here is an update sent by Mike Piwetz(108)about the outcome of their fishing trip that I had posted about last week.
"Our fishing trip did not turn out as well as hoped. We were scheduled to go Tuesday morning, but rescheduled to Thursday because of the weather. On Thursday, my guide's boat refused to start, so that trip was a nonevent. Three other boats went out for our family on Thursday and worked very hard for a few fish. The best boat (4 fishermen) had 8 reds and 8 trout,with three of the reds having to be tagged for oversize. I went to Turtle Pen on the kayak Thursday afternoon and caught a couple of keeper trout. Mostly after that day we watched it rain."
I had never heard of a guide's boat not starting, but I guess it happens to all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home