Thursday, September 11, 2008





Boarding up is mostly complete. Rob had a crew working most of the day. The second picture is of Manuel working on Keith's place(508). He said he's known Keith for 25 years, but I heard he is getting $275 plus materials. The third picture is the Schulte family working on their place(308). Jim(210) had all his precut siding and hardware under the downstairs bed. Rob put it up for them. Alan(108) came in this evening to work on his place. Wally(406) and Gus(203) are here also. Junior(502) has almost finished. I hear that Justin says he will do some more tomorrow for $150 plus materials if the owner requests him to board up their place. I should probably be putting up plywood too instead of taking pictures and visiting. I'm not convinced how much good plywood will really do. If we get a large storm surge, plywood won't help.
These pictures that I post can be enlarged by clicking on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home