Sunday, September 07, 2008



The area next to the Phase II pier that suffered erosion damage from hurricane Dolly has been repaired. This area is owned by board president Richy Ethridge and he is trying to sell it as part of a package. Its always problematic when an association's resources are used to improve a CEO's private property. It was explained to me that this area is used to access the Phase II pier and therefore we have an interest in keeping the area repaired. The light pole in the picture is also on the private property and Phase I pays the energy bill because we derive a benefit from the light's operation. As I wrote the last time this area was repaired, maybe this is not being billed to Phase I at all. It may be hard to separate out the cost when the Phase I beach is always repaired at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home