Saturday, May 30, 2009


The largest trout hanging on the board here is 27 inches. Overall the largest was 29 inches.


It's hard to get a perspective here of the size of the fish unless you know just how big these icechests are. The beer can in one might give a frame on reference. I did allright. I asked for the rib meat that is usually fed to the seagulls and ended up with two full one gallon bags and one quart bag. I've already fried up a bunch for supper and will be eating well for the rest of the week.
The guides said if they had had a normal charter and not a tournament situation, they would have been back early and making excuses. Most of the fish were caught after noon. One group fished in north Aransas Bay.
I did ask what they thought would be the best surface for our fish cleaning station. They said the best is a product called 'starboard' that can be purchsed from Seaworthy Marine. I'll have to tell Justin about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home