Friday, November 06, 2009


During my time of ownership I have seen four condos flooded by water leaks during the time the unit was unoccupied. Owners are now pretty sensitive to the issue and many turn the water supply off when they are not here. The control values are, for the most part, very difficult to access. This shutoff was installed on one unit and it makes the task simple. I need one of these on mine. Reaching under the building gets more difficult all the time.

It's dove hunting season in Texas. These Whitewing doves on my window ledge in San Antonio have found a place for food and avoid having to go to the fields and take their chances. The most I have seen here at one time is eleven. There would be more, but they push each other off.
I'm expecting a record number of owners in attendance for the annual meeting. It will be good to see everyone again and to meet the newest owners. Since so many will be here, proxies will not be in abundance. If fact, there may be a bounty for those who can deliver one. Some people who are not even owners are searching to find and obtain proxies for board members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home