Tuesday, October 27, 2009


One owner found a way to deal with the finger pier tie up cleats. I don't leave my boat in the water very often and don't have to deal with problem. Many guests leave their boats in the water the whole week they are here. I've posted pictures before of boaters using two slips to tie up one boat. I would hope we could get this issue resolved soon, but I know we are woefully over budget already.
Yesterday morning the whole complex reeked of diesel fuel. When I checked it out, I saw that the flower beds had been sprayed with diesel to kill the weeks. This was probably to save money on Roundup, but not environmentally very responsible. I always disagree when the board jokes about using the "tried and true method" of pouring bleach on the cut ant mounds. Of course, I guess when we flush the swimming pool chlorine gets into the ground water then too. However, the cut ants always seem to pop again anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home