Friday, May 14, 2010

Wouldn't you know it. The guys work all week to get all the sprinklers repaired and working and when the weekend guests arrive they park on the lawn to unload supplies.
Fishing last evening was dismal. I tried every light with no success. Tonight was much different. The conditions seemed the same with blustery winds and high tide, but the trout were back. I caught trout until I got tired. I caught four keepers, but no one else was on the pier to give them to so I kept one for lunch tomorrow.
Word on the street is that Chris and Karra may come to Rockport soon. That's always a good thing as items that need attention usually get taken care of. Maybe they will take part in the Wil Petty fund raiser, "Cast for a Cause".
Nick tells me that the insurance company has mailed refunds of the premiums that were paid by the HOA for owners that the company erroneously claimed had not paid. This only took nine months to clear up. I can only imagine how long it would take should we have a loss claim. As far as I know, Janet(306) and Randy(308) are working to get quotes for insurance from other insurance companies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home