Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reliant Energy held a fishing tournament this weekend and these Kontiki guests brought a load of trout to the weigh in at Paws and Taws. They came back to Kontiki to clean the fish. It looked to be about twenty five that they started with. Nearly all were barely keepers. They said they used croakers and shrimp and waded just south of Long Reef.
Another friend went out to Mack Reef yesterday morning and said he found a good number of 18 to 20 inch trout and caught them on croaker.
Pop tells me he will have to have eye surgery on the 5th of July. He will have a birthday later in the month on the 21st.
I got my utility bill yesterday. It went from $119 last month to just over $300 this month. I have asked J.R. to see about finding me someone to put additional insulation in my attic as Scott did. Usually July and August bills are even higher than June. These summer bills will be the first for the 17 new owners who purchased their condos last fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home