Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This ad was in last Friday's Rockport pilot. Notice the hummingbirds since it was the weekend for the Hummingbird Festival. Pretty clever.
I thought it was interesting to see "All owned by one owner and he is looking at ALL offers". The "he" is Chris Crowley. I know that 601 just sold at a discounted price so maybe more sales will be made soon. It's also interesting to note that these units are 303,403,503 and 118. Only two of these have the Crowley name on the deed, but I know what that is all about.
I noticed last week that the "For Sale" sign is gone from the window of unit 705. Most likely the listing agreement expired. That sign seems to have reappeared in unit 708, another Crowley unit.
Pop said last weekend was interesting for him. Friday evening some guests came to check in in unit 212 and it was already occupied. He reached Chelsea and she came out and put the second group in 401. Saturday evening a guest at the motel came in late after a party and tripped and fractured her ankle. EMS came out to transport her.
Some readers are using the comments feature on this blog. What it appears to be doing, from my stats, is that readers are going back to posts they have already read to see if comments have been posted.
The official rainfall totals since Friday are approaching 12 inches. There is a 40% chance of more this evening.
I heard from David Schneider(205) today. He will be back from Turkey two days before the annual owners' meeting. He suggested that I might remind owners that the meeting is scheduled to be held on November 13th. Owners may need to owner block their unit for that weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have personal knowledge the Texas Attorney General’s office, IRS, my legal council, and Steward Title’s attorneys are wanting to ask the Crowley’s and Richey a few questions. I hope their not selling because of something I said.

Greg Unit 121

Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 11:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home