Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An AEP employee came by today to replace the security light at the entrance road. (Always be sure your own shadow is not in the picture.) This light has been out for at least 5 months. We pay a monthly fixed bill whether it is on or not. I do believe this should not be the sole financial responsibility of Phase I. It is just one of the 11 lights that we were forced to pay for for years. We now have it shaved down to the four on our property plus the one at the pier and this one. This entrance road light should be shared, if needed at all. Phase II and their rental office all benefit as the light illuminates the rental sign. I think the cost should be shared three ways. I'll let the boards work on this.
The light was so heavy, he said about 65 pounds, it was hard for one man to handle.
He directed the light more down than the old one was. I had heard from owners in the 500 and 600 building that the light was bothersome on the back of their condos. However, now it may be blinding to drivers driving north on Fulton Beach Road. I drove by this evening and it is really bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home