Wednesday, May 18, 2011


I want to show what I think is a great idea. Notice the tail lights on my trailer. This kit comes with two lights and the wiring from Harbor Freight for $9.99. The lights have magnetic bases and attach to the trailer frame. When I get back to the condo or before launching the boat, I just take the lights off and store them in my car. This way I never have a problem with the trailer lights after not using them for a while. It was nearly impossible to keep them working on a consistent basis. The same kit at Discount Auto here in Rockport sells for $45.99.
The work on the spillway continues with the framing for the concrete about to start. With the continuous high winds and tide this area has stayed wet and has slowed progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger r said...

Also one of my favorite places to shop...

Here is a site that gives coupons for Harbor FT......

http://dealnews.com/Harbor-Freight-Coupons.html?match=harbor+freight

Great place to find good value on electronics with the rating system they use.

RN

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 10:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home