Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I've had a nice break and heard from many friends who want to see more posts. Unfortunately, my blog will never again be what it was in the past as I'm just wearing out, age related I think.(That's my doctor's favorite diagnosis for everything I go in for lately.) Anyway I'll post a few things from time to time as I have the motivation and energy. Ed(302) wanted to see proof of how great the fishing has been. Here it is. Last weekend I was in San Antonio and my son in law wanted to use my boat. He has no knowledge of Aransas Bay so I told him to just look at the depth finder and when he say water less than six feet, try that spot. He caught these seven keepers in no time. He caught them all on clear DOA. The only problem was he can't tell me where he was because he doesn't know himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home