Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pat(602) was having additional insulation put in between the walls of their condo today. Most of the original insulation is in poor shape and newer products are available that improve insulation effectiveness by several degrees. This company suggested that we consider putting more insulation under our flooring. I know what is there is not much as my floor tiles get really cold in the winter.
It's time to bring in the winter flowering plants. I went to Walmart, Adams Nursery, and Bloomers before I found these at Lowe's in Aransas Pass for $1.98 a six pack. Everywhere else I had checked they were more like $3.00 a pack and not nearly as nice. While at Lowe's I ran into Penny shopping for petunias for Phase II.  I guess they will be adding a little winter color too.
I have never owned a truck, but I expect my car to work as if it were a truck. I think carrying all these pansies were easier on it than when it has to pull my boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home