Sunday, October 05, 2014

After Time Warner came out and worked on this pedestal in front of 303, they left a mess. Notice the connection on the bottom that doesn't go anywhere. There a was no place to put it either. When guests checked in to 302 on Thursday they had no TV service. Coastal Management called me to see what I could do. I knew what the problem was. We could have called TW and waited for them a few days, but I called Jerry, it was 7:00pm, and he came out and installed a splitter and everyone was happy.
I tried to watch the baseball playoffs, but Time Warner has Fox Sports 1 as a digital channel that requires an adapter. They rent them for $.99 per month and 5 more stations can be viewed. I was able to download Fox Sports Go on my ipad and could watch the games that way.
A new bank has opened at the old First Victoria site. It's named 1st Community Bank. Not many towns have more banks than traffic signals.
I talked to Security Service Credit Union in Aransas Pass. They now have a program that they match any other credit union or bank on CD rates. I've never heard of that. That would sure save some time when shopping for the best rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home