Thursday, December 18, 2014


 Jerry has been busy working on the landscape. Here he trimmed the palm tree just outside 708. It has never looked this good. Although I don't have a picture, he trimmed all the brush from the corner where we turn in from the Hwy. 35 direction.
 Some of our Bird of Paradise plants are growing out of proportion to the rest of the vegetation next to the buildings. They are susceptible to cold so Jerry is moving them to the south end of 308 or 501 or both. The first one is going in the hole below next to 308. He is being careful not to block any windows.



I had Nick Baker come by today to change out my AC unit. The AC would run until it over heated and then trip a breaker and the heat coils would do no better as a bearing had gone out on the motor. I probably got a good price because of the time of the year. I have learned that whoever JR uses as subs on his homebuilding has to be pretty good and that is what Nick does. It's not too often that a company provides a two year parts and labor warranty. Nick is from Fayetteville, Texas. I thought that was only in Arkansas. 


This will be my last post for 2014. Those of you who call when I don't post for a few days, please give me a holiday break. I'll start back up after the new year. See you in 2015. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home