Thursday, May 05, 2016

 During the day on Tuesday we had an invasion of lovebugs. They arrive annually to mate and die. The larger worm looking things are bugs on the glass I was shooting from inside of.

 They were all over the railings.



During the night I kept feeling something was crawling on me. I turned on the light and found they lovebugs all over the room and ceiling. They had been falling on me during the night.

They were thick on the floor near the sliding glass door. They were downstairs too. Jerry brought the shop vac over and worked almost two hours sucking them up. He caulked up the windows and  door track. It must have worked as I saw no more. He said they were all over the deck of 202 also. No one is there, but I heard him working in there.

The bug problem even made the newspaper in San Antonio too.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Lovebugs-take-over-home-in-Rockport-in-the-middle-7392899.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home