Thursday, December 07, 2006

The bay water temperature is in the mid fifties. Yesterday, Jerry, my son in law Matt and I went on a fishing trip. We went from Long Reef to Mud Island without so much as a nibble. Then in Blind Pass we caught seven small trout. I tried out the new Gulp bait in white shrimp and it worked quite well. Last night Matt went on the pier and came back with five keeper trout and lost several larger ones that he couldn't get up and over the pier railing. Some hit on DOA and some on white cocohoes.
Work continues on 202 next door. They have been at it seven weeks. Rob thinks they will finish early next week. Robbie has started to remodel the Boyer's 606 in the same maner.
The concrete work around the pool has been finished. A shower is being put up behind where the old coke machine was. I'm not sure how much it will be used. I would have put it over the concrete in a corner. I think maintenance would have been easier. No more work on the skirting has been done. Some upper decks in the 100 building have been done as well as three in the 200 building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home