Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The HEB barrier fence has been removed. Work continues at a frantic pace on the repairs to Kontiki. The interior work on 202 will be completed soon, I hope. They were still working in there at 3:30 a.m. on Saturday.
I caught a trout on the pier Saturday evening that was full of eggs and ready to spawn. I have read that trout will spawn year round, but I had never seen one full of eggs in November.
My boat remains in the shop. On two occasions Ben has called say it was ready, but when I tried it out it quit. Today Ben says the new power head has a melted piston and he will try to replace the piston or put on another power head.
I'll try to make the board meeting in the morning to see what is planned for the annual meeting on Saturday.
I want to welcome our newest owners, Mr. and Mrs. Randy Schulte. They closed on 308 last Friday. They live in Columbus, Texas.
Barbara and Jim came by this afternoon they are back from the mountains. They will be at Heron's Roost for the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home