Sunday, October 28, 2007

On Friday Richy and I were sent this email from Amy Nunez. It pretty much describes what I posted a couple of days ago. I'm sure the board will deal with it when they meet on the 9th.

Good afternoon,
Yesterday I received a call from Larry Biggers concerning the Kontiki project. He stated that there has been some talk about expanding the width of the T-head at the southern pier. I explained how everything on state-owned submerged land must first be approved by the GLO before it can be constructed. The current T-head is 10' x 30' which is slightly larger than what was approved, but I included it with the penalty action for the added fish platforms. As per my conversation with Mr. Biggers yesterday, I recommended for the T-head to be expanded to 14' x 30'. This would give 4 extra feet of width for casting. I just figured it is much easier to add it in now and you would already be approved for it. If you don't get to it right away that is fine, you are already approved, whenever you decide to expand the T-head. However, when the T-head is expanded it must be 14' x 30', no larger or we will have to go through enforcement procedures again and the result will be much stiffer. Of course all of this must be approved by the School Land Board, so there is a chance it could change. I will keep you informed. If this is not what you want, just let me know. Thanks and have a nice weekend. Amy Amy Nuñez Asset Inspection Texas General Land Office 361.825.3038
amy.nunez@glo.state.tx.us cabins@glo.state.tx.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home