Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November weather here remains fantastic. I caught another keeper red off the deck yesterday about noon. Pat outdid me with a 23 inch flounder off their deck. Chuck(107) and Gus(203) and I went out yesterday afternoon. We found many small trout around Long Reef. Gus showed us his "can't miss" red fish hole. He was right. There were many reds, but the biggest was about 16". For the last cast I used the one and only perch that I had taken along. Within seconds, I had a 17" trout. That place does have potential. Jim(210) went to Cedar Bayou with friends on Saturday. They came back with 12 trout and 3 reds, but he said he could not divulge the exact location in the bayou. Three boats of guys went to Mesquite Bay yesterday and said they found nothing at all. Randy(308) is going with a guide tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how he does.
I'm still working on the notes from the Saturday owner's meeting. I'll post them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home