Tuesday, September 22, 2009



Today's heavy rains seemed to help the fishing. This 24 inch red and 20.5 inch flounder were both caught in the mitigation site today. The drum have really been plentiful in the mitigation site. Gus(203) came in with his family last evening. His nephew caught six really good size black drum this evening while fishing from the road. I caught my two on live mullet. The flounder that got away from me last week was larger than this one, but I'll take it.
Sears was to bring out my new frig today and they almost didn't make it. Sears will be closed for three days. Last evening the mosquito fogging truck crashed through the wall of Sears from the Valero side. The fumigator was still running and the store got saturated. Early indication was that the driver had a seizure.
John got the lights working on the 200 building and on the pier yesterday.
Rob was back from vacation today and began the remodel on 305.
Yesterday evening Justin and I were talking in front of the maintenance shed when the sewer cleanout began to bubble up the sewerage. There was only one unit occupied in 600 building and one in the 500 building, but there was a large amount of water on the parking area by the time the plumber arrived. This evening I noticed the maintenance shed door was still up at 10 pm. I went ahead and closed and locked it. I hope it was not open for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home