Monday, November 09, 2009

The pot luck owners' dinner was a huge success on Saturday evening. Christie(208) and Angela(108) did a really super job in organizing it. We probably had enough food for a week. Rob and Scott C. fried the fish in peanut oil outside and we even had some of that left over. I put away all the fish I could handle. I will have some pictures to post later.
The fishing tournament winners were Jim and Christie(208) with a 17 5/8 inch trout and Randy(308), son in law, Jason, and grandson, Colson brought back the biggest red at 22 7/8 inches. Scott(504) donated some fish from his freezer. We all had a great time.
Did anyone notice I put "Scott(504)"? I am used to listing "Scott(702)". On Friday Scott and his family purchased Barbara and Jim's unit. The same day, they sold theirs to Steve(703). There was a lot of moving going on all weekend as Scott and family switched furnishing and contents between the old and new condo.
I hope to get my notes of yesterday's owners' meeting posted later today. It was very interesting. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home