Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is this a beautiful boat or what? A few weeks ago when I took my neighbor Steve(202) fishing he asked if I knew anyone who had a boat for sale. I told him that I had not seen Gus(203) use his in a while and maybe he was not finding time to use it and would sell it. Sure enough, they got together this weekend and made a deal. Scott(504) went with Steve to MacPort to get the boat our of dry storage to run it and a deal was made. I told Steve he needs to keep it at MacPort because it will be the envy of every fisherman if he leaves it on the complex. This could lead to some marital discourse on spending priorities.

After helping Steve on Saturday, Scott went into the Gulf on Sunday. They tried reefs and rigs as well as the surf and never got any type of bite. Monday Dick(guest in 505) and Don(guest in 210) took Don's boat under the causeway to try for trout. They caught two big sheepshead, but no trout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home