Friday, May 21, 2010

Most of our signage is starting show a lot of wear and tear. Justin had Scott Culberson prepare some boards for new signs before Scott left and they are still in the maintenance shed. The "No Cast Net" signs in the mitigation site are in bad shape too. I did hear an owner, Lynne(206), volunteer to letter the new boards. With so many new owners, I'm sure there are talented folks out there who can help us in a lot of ways.
I would like to see a sign at the entrance that says "Private Road, No Exit". I've seen so many vehicles enter the property at public street speeds or higher and just circle through and exit back to Fulton Beach Road. I believe they think they are just driving on a public road and trying to see where the road leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home