Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This area near the old pier always suffers when the tides are high and sand washes off our beach. We have placed grass, concrete bags, and now gravel in the area to slow down erosion. John suggested that we concrete slab the whole area from the picnic area to the pier. That is probably a good idea since nothing else seems to work.
I received my July electric bill today. July is traditionally the most expensive bill of the year. This year, not so much. I have to think that cleaning my evaporator coils at the start of the month did some good and all it cost was $10 of coil cleaner and a little time. In July of '08 my bill was $331, in July of '09 it was $328 and this year only $243. Maybe I just cooked less last month, probably not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home