Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scott asked me to post this note for owners.
Fellow Kontiki Owners,
I received a call this evening that made me think I might have not been too clear in my letter. In regard to the check for the insurance payment, please make the check out to Kontiki. You are paying the HOA just like you pay for assessments and monthly dues. The HOA will then write a check to CIS for the entire amount. This is a change from the way things have been done in the past. I included Angie Ruddock's information only so you would know who our insurance company is and who to contact with questions if you wanted to.
Thank you,
Scott Schomburg
713-725-3860


Representatives from AT&T were here today to go over our property in order to put together a bid for WiFi service. They were very knowledgeable and seemed think they could provide service for us at a good price.

There was a water leak in an upstairs 400 building condo today. The unit below had some ceiling damage. It has been a while since we had a water damaged unit. At one time it was stressed to all owners to turn off the water when the condo would be vacant for a while. Right now, with few rentals, water leaks are not always discovered in a timely manner.

There has been a noticeable increase in the blue crab population lately. Some guests had several traps set out off the crossbridge and it looked as if they had about 15 crabs in the bucket. I had my line get snagged today on an old crab trap in the marina. When I pulled it up, there were two big crabs in it and one flounder about 12 inches long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home