Sunday, September 26, 2010

I wish I could say this mass of migrating redfish was seen in Aransas Bay, but this was taken just off the Lousiana coast. Clicking on the image will enlarge it. The guide reports say the reds are swarming down the Lydia Ann Channel and along St. Joe right now. I had a perch on a line behind the condo today. I guess it was a large red that came by, but before I could get to the pole the fish had taken all the line and broken it off. I put another perch out, but so far, nothing. Gus(203) went out today with some friends and did well as they limited on reds and got some nice trout. Paul(505) took his kayak out and said only the skipjacks would bite.
Another open house was held today in 503. Nancy is listing five of the seven condos owned by the Crowley family. At least today it didn't rain. I had two showings of the condo that my daughter and son in law are trying to sell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I would love to tangle with some of those reds. Can't wait to get down there again.

Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:51:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home