Monday, December 13, 2010

This post was submitted by Greg Pejka, owner of condo 121 in Phase II.



I've read on your blog site you post the good, the bad & the ugly. Well here's two uglies. The smaller was caught in Copano Bay last year after running over the school, after having four on at one time, and after the remaining seven rods had NO tackle left we figured we should concentrate on getting one in the boat. It took and hour and we have the picture. The larger drum was caught an hour later five miles from the first in San Antonio Bay on the first cast and took 1.5 hours to land on 12lb test line, we figured it weigh some 65lbs. I've been a winter Texan for the past 6 years now and just enjoy the mild winters and the fishing. I fish almost every day that’s fishable and release all unless someone puts in an order. As you probably know I'm the person the Crowleys, Kontiki Beach Management, and Nancy Jacobs is suing for defamation of character. In my counter suite I have the right to view all personal and business tax returns, all business financials from the Reservation software used in the front office as well as the interface with their accounting software, disclosures of all property transactions Ms Jacobs handled at Phase I & II for the past 3 years, emails, etc. It was quite interesting at the annual meeting while being video taped the Crowleys and Ms Jacobs stated to Scott and the association there was an easement to the Super Pier after I asked Scott to look into it. Apparently, they’re not aware I have several emails from Nancy Jacobs and Richey Ethridge where Nancy Jacobs states a 5 ft easement to the Super Pier and Richy states there isn't one. It was also amusing these three tried to disregard an audit which is state law and if not done board members are in GROSS NEGLIGENCE of their duties and can be held accountable for the cost of all audits not done. I knew this prior to the meeting and even agreed to pay for 2009's audit up to $4,500 just to get things moving. I'm sure I'll get my money back. I've also filed a claim with Stewart Title for the loss of common areas: access to fishing pier, land swap without a 2/3rds vote, and a rental company occupying space all of the association pays taxes and insurance on without an occupation agreement with the HOA. It appears Stewart Title is aware of how many closings were done at Phase I & II with their company issuing the title insurance and aren't happy with their findings. I do want to thank Larry Biggers for sharing his experience with Chris Crowley and yes, it did get forwarded to my lawyer; no wonder these things at Kontiki have never been challenged. It's all falling into place. Tight lines too all and have a Merry Christmas.

Greg Pejka unit
121

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home