Saturday, January 01, 2011

This post was given to me by Greg(121 Phase II). He, like others recently, has found that the rental management company operated by Roxanna Ponton is providing excellent management services for owners at Kontiki.



Here's my daughter battling into a yellow fin tuna when the wife and kids went to the state park at Padre Island. The only recipe I found was to sear small pieces on the grill for 10 seconds and was some of the best fish I've tasted. I did want to share the experience with my new rental company Coastal Bend Property Management. I was astonished while singing the contract Roxanna had a winter Texan already waiting for the unit as I told her I'll have to pass as I am the winter Texan but would pass the info to my network of friends at Kontiki. Not only was she on top of the game she noted her web site would post availability and in the near future be able to process transactions as well. It was a southern friendly business atmosphere with someone in the business who enjoys what she does. Almost forgot, she under cut the in house company by almost half, glad to see some competition in the neighborhood. http://onthecoastrentals.com or 361-727-0909

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home