Saturday, July 02, 2011

Three Colors tennis court repair service came out Thursday to repair the divots made by the washers when washer toss was played by renters on the tennis court. The cost or the repair was $350. I understand a bill has been sent to the rental management company of these guests.
I had some friends coming in for the weekend to stay next door to me. They were sure they had a reservation. I told them the guests that were there had a parking permit that showed they were not leaving until Sunday. My friends called on Thursday to verify their arrival for Saturday and were assured all was well. Today when they arrived, sure enough, a double booking. This is the busiest week of the year and if this the only glitch, we will have done well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home