Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scott sent this report and even as I write this up, flounder are being caught behind 308 where the bulkhead meets the breakwater. I see five people there and they are staying busy hauling in the flounder. Barbara where are you?
Took some friends on a fishing adventure last weekend. We hired Nightstalker flounder guide for a Sunday evening flounder gigging trip. We left Goose Island at 9:00 pm and returned at 2:00 am with a limit of flounder for each of us. It was a great trip. If you have never done it, I highly recommend it. It is great for a family trip. The pic of the flounder on the board is a few fish shy because they started cleaning them before I could get a picture. We slept in a little the next morning. We went out at 10:00 am with six dozen croaker. Dropped anchor at several gas wells and ended up with 15 nice trout. Great fishing weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to be there, maybe in oct.I would sure like to catch some, but I know it is also hot there now.
Thanks for the thought
Barbara (flounderlady)

Monday, June 27, 2011 at 1:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home