Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Steve(702)sent this picture of his success last Saturday in Copano. Steve always finds fish in Copano. I can tell by the background just where this place is. That doesn't mean that is where he caught the fish, but I think it does because he took me there one time.

Randy(308)sent this redfish report from last weekend too.

My cousin and his son, Charles and Josh Neumeyer had a good weekend catching reds.
They put in at Cove harbor and went out into Aransas Bay.
Took the Turtle Bayou cut back into Estes Flats. I have never done this.
Anchored the boat on the west side of Talley Island and wade fished for reds.
Caught 9 Saturday and 6 Sunday morning.
Had a third person Saturday and just themselves Sunday.
Josh is a licensed guide but lives in North Texas now.
He had been in the area in the past with his kayak and expected for find the reds there.
Threw plastics at them and orange was the hot color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home