Thursday, December 22, 2011

Larry Rabe makes the electrical connection on the tall light near 308. Larry's electrical skills have saved us some serious electrical contractor bills. He used conduit salvaged from our old pier, heavy gauge wire abandoned from the newer pier, and materials we had on hand.
This newly lighted corner should become a favorite place to fish.

Last Saturday, Pete(710) and I took my boat out the channel. The tide was moderately low, but I did not drag bottom on the way out. On the way in, Pete used the push pole to probe the water depth. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but the water seemed to be deeper than I expected. It could be possible that the repair that Scott, Ray, and Paul did on the breakwater has done some good. It could be that the hump in the area they worked on could be spreading itself out and no new sand is coming in. I wouldn't want to bet on this, but I can hope.

One of the condo management companies active here at Kontiki has put up a new website. The URL is www.kontikibeachrockport.com. I would have posted this as a link, but I haven't learned to do that. Anyone wanting to check it out will have to cut and paste or retype it.

There seems to be renewed interest in condo sales. I saw this ad in the Pilot.
WANT TO BUY:
KONTIKI CONDO

Call 979-505-0138. Not an agent. Will pay Cash.
Dec 22, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home