Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eloy and his daughter, Amy, from Tropical Pools came by yesterday to give an estimate for pool repairs that we need. Our pool needs attention before the summer season arrives and the longer he talked the more dollar signs I could see.
I bought some live shrimp today for the first time in at least three years. I always use lures, but lately I have nothing to show for my hours of fishing time. I set three poles out in our marina about four hours ago and the shrimp are still lively and totally untouched by any aquatic species. Fishing is tough. I did hook into a nice trout in the marina last Friday, but the same thing happened as the last time. My drag was way too tight. I cranked the fish to shore only to see it release itself at my feet. I just can't keep my skills honed with only one tight line a month.
Time Warner has given us something in place of NBC. Channel six is now Sportscenter 24/7. That's ok with me.
Dan Post came out last week and insulated another three bedroom attic. Ed(302) sure found us a good deal when he found Dan.
I saw my first two purple martins last Saturday. They may be early this year with the mild winter.
Phase II has decided that they no longer wish to share the cost of security so PoP and Mingo will be working exclusively on our Phase I property. This is probably in our best interest too since we know they will be around should we need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home