Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The reds continue to be in the mitigation pond. I bought a new bright gold spoon at Tackle Town yesterday and tried it out last evening just before dark. I caught some small reds, but no keepers. I went out this morning at about 7. I saw Ronnie Tomlinson(506) fishing from the crossbridge while I fished from the road and hollered at him to come over to my side because I could see some red action.  First I caught one on my spoon, but not to be outdone he then caught one on his skitter walk top water lure. He had several blowups, but only one hookup. One looks bigger in the picture, but they both measured 25 inches. His had more girth as it was female. I had one more good hookup that took out the drag and then got off. Ronnie said that when he came in last night Alvin told him he had just caught a 26 incher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home