Monday, October 15, 2012

Here is a look back at 1994. My boat is still parked in the same slot. My son,  Ryan, is 29 now.
There is a story behind the dingy parked behind me. I was HOA president and the property manager asked my about this dingy. We checked on the license plate number and it belonged to no one we knew, so I told her to haul it away. It had been there a long time.
Within a few days I heard from the previous HOA president. He was pretty hyper. He said he had purchased it and never changed the title. The towing company wanted $400 to bring it back.  We went back and forth and  finally agreed to split the cost to have it brought back. This is the one and only time that I know of when a boat or vehicle was towed from the property.

Today I noticed that the Texas Dept. of Insurance has posted the work that was done on our foundation. This can be viewed by going to their site and entering our address. Just use 2292 and %fulton and then Rockport. The county is Aransas. https://apps.tdi.state.tx.us/windstormsearch/start.jsp



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home