Tuesday, September 03, 2013

This big drum was caught on the end of the pier on Saturday evening. He used a crab for bait. I would not have kept it, but he was pretty proud of his catch and filleted it and the left over fish floated into the boatramp today and the turkey vultures dined all day.

I've tried the pier the last few evenings with the best lures I know and still nothing doing at all.

I got this note from David Schneider(205). Let me know if anyone is interested. The price is right.
I am replacing my condo's sleeper and loveseat.  The sleeper trampoline needs repair and the arms on the loveseat could use a cleaning.  Would you please let folks know in your blog.  If they are interested it is is their's for free to pick up.  If no one is interested I will donate it to charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home