Sunday, September 07, 2014

This morning about check out time I saw Jerry talking to some guests leaving two condos in the 400 building. My first thought was that they were expressing their feelings about not having any dumpsters near the building. I was wrong. I saw one of the guests taking a picture of the "for rent" sign in the window. Jerry came back to tell me the story. Presumably they were taking a picture to post on websites to express their displeasure with their weekend stay. They had asked Jerry on Saturday morning to come in to repair the toilet. He told them he did not do that, but they could call the rental office. They told Jerry they did call and were promised some help, but no one ever came over. What they were really unhappy about though was they they were told that all the two and three bedroom condos were rented and they would have to split into two one bedroom units. Of course, what they noticed was that we had very few rentals this weekend and many two and three bedroom units were vacant. They told Jerry they had been lied to and would take it from there. I can only surmise that because on Labor Day weekend those one bedroom condos were not rented, someone tried to generate some income for those owners.
I also noticed that the weekend renters in one of the 100 building condos were moved to the 200 building. I heard that they felt the first condo was not up to their standards. I had never heard that about that particular condo. Of course, all our condos are different and all our renters have different expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home