Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Finally saw some white pelicans today. They usually gather behind Paws and Taws, but this year they have been scarce. I think the lack of fish in the area has something to do with their absence. Their reappearance may be a harbinger of better fishing.

Condo 608 closed today. I knew it wouldn't last long at that price. I think sometimes realtors underprice a property to get a quick sale. The new owners in this case are from Montana.

I went by the accounting office today to sign our income tax statement. We owed $8.

All the work on the foundation under my condo has apparently lead to collateral damage. My granite counter top is now in two, nearly the same size, pieces. Two floor tiles are also cracked and they are not even through with all the work.

It looks as if all the work on replacing the stucco on the back of the 200 building is going to cost two to three times the original estimate of $10,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home