Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We were way behind on rain for the year, but I think we made up the difference this week. My guests said the rain water is leaking in through the window by my frig. I called Rob and he said he will check it out tomorrow. I hope it just needs caulking.
I went fishing last Wednesday at the reef behind Sandollar. The trout were big and hungry. Things were great for about twenty minutes and then the porpoises showed up. It was all over. I went back Thursday morning, but the porpoises were waiting for me and I came back with nothing.
My CPL bill came last week. $317 already and the really hot months are ahead!
Pack Killingsworth sent a picture from their Alaska tour. It looks like they are having a great time.
Another condo went on the market. Guss put a sign in his window in 203. We still have signs in the windows of 307, 501, 508, 602, and 708.
The HEB barricade is still in place.
Pat Vonasek and his family just got back from a trip to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. Their son EZ came close to bringing in a marlin, but it spit the hook out.
I talked to Sarah Aguirre today and she is indeed leaving soon. The one hour one way drive is proving difficult. We will really miss she and Christi. Christi has moved to Oregon. We wish them well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home