Saturday, March 10, 2007

The old Back 40 restaurant reopened last week as the Cancun Cantina. I haven't tried it yet, but I have seen a good amount of traffic around the place.
Several work crews have been busy around here. One is painting the stucco repairs and deck joists on the bayfront units. Another is measuring for some future repairs. Repairs were done on the lift station.
The big pile of lumber that had been placed next to 108 has been removed.
Fishing remains very slow. The guides seem to think we are about three weeks away from some of the best fishing of the year.
My hot water heater had been somewhat eratic so I replaced it. I found a 40 gallon Whirlpool at Lowe's for $229. Ed Bowers and I had been to the Country Club for some lessons on the driving range. We then went to Lowe's and were able to get the hot water heater into his Pacifica to bring it back to the complex. Gene Perkins of USA plumbing installed it for $80.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home