Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Work began this morning on the bulkhead tie-back project. Kinsel and Company is in the process of digging up the beach to lay in the rods to secure the bulkhead. There is however, a 100% chance of heavy rain in the forecast beginning this afternoon. That could be interesting.
The Charter cable crew was here yesterday to work on the HBO problems. I was told that the converter traps, that are somewhat expensive, had been stolen from our pedestal boxes and had to be replaced. I would think they would lock the boxes like they do in San Antonio.
Last week an entire CPL meter was stolen from 705. Paul said he is only here for an hour and didn't see anything. Paul said he was here until midnight on New Year's Eve, although I didn't see him. There was a bonfire built behind the 300 building and they roasted marshmellows. I guess we have no rules about beach fires, but common sense would question the activity. They left their burned out mess when they checked out.
Scott and I helped Betty Brackle(103) do some repairs in her place yesterday. She has some door problems. The buildings are shifting and doors become misaligned. I worked on my upstairs bedroom doors last week. I had to use a rotary rasp to grind down the top of the doors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home