Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rockport is enjoying one more day of balmy weather and then the bottom is supposed to drop out.
Yesterday Kinsel and Company had five workers show up to work on the bulkhead. They were in a hurry to try to beat the rain. The first about 15 trenches were deep and well done. Then I felt they started cutting corners. The deadmen were no more than 8 inches below the surface and less concrete was being used. I question the efficacy of the work they are doing. I was told by LeeAnn in the rental office that Chris was not around so I found Justin. He said that he would go over and take a look. Once they bury their work who can say what the quality is until failure occurs. This is not too dissimilar from Moose saying he dredged the proper depth in our channel. My boat regularly hits the bottom of the channel this time of year.
I planted 36 Pansy plants in front of my place. The Cutter Ants are enjoying them more than I am. I soaked them with insecticide yesterday, but I doubt that will last.
Scott Schomburg is down this weekend. He said he has submitted a list of items that he sees as needing attention. As far as I know there are still no board meetings scheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home